12 Days of Salin Plus: Fun Festive Facts
Looking for a reason to purchase someone a Salin Plus Salt Therapy device this Christmas? We might just have the answer for you!
To celebrate the festive season, we thought we’d share 12 little-known facts about the Salin Plus Salt Therapy device:
- Salin Plus was invented in Romania in 1999, by Chemist, Mr. Constantin Pascu.
- The product won the Gold Medal at the 51st World Exhibition for Innovation, Research and New Technology in Brussels, Belgium in 2002, for the innovative way it delivers microscopic salt particles deep into the upper and lower respiratory tract, treating a wide selection of respiratory conditions.
- Salin Plus is the world’s first at-home, dry salt therapy device clinically proven to relieve a wide selection of respiratory conditions so you can breathe better and sleep better.
- Salin Plus was brought to Australia and New Zealand in 2011 by Perth-based, Barry Colgan.
- In 2017, Salin Plus made its first entrée into the United States and Canadian markets; with great success, so far!
- Barry first encountered the healing power of halotherapy while on a family holiday in Ireland where several of his friends were using salt therapy devices to manage their children’s respiratory complaints. This sparked his passion for salt therapy and he set about securing the rights to bring Salin Plus to Australian and New Zealand families.
- Over 30,000 families are using the Salin Plus Salt Therapy device in Australia today!
- It is one of the highest rated medical devices on Product Review.
- The return rate on the device is 1%! That’s a lot of happy customers.
- The Salin Plus Salt Therapy device is not only curative (that is, it improves your health when you’re sick), but it’s also a powerful preventative device! Salt therapy fortifies immune function, meaning you get sick less frequently, and when you do, the severity of illness is reduced.
- Salin Plus replaceable filter cartridges only use Romanian rock salt: renowned for outstanding therapeutic quality. In crystalized form, Romanian salt can be dispersed through the air in particles sub five microns, a scale unheard of with any other rock salt variety. At this size, microparticles can penetrate deep into the respiratory system to help you breathe better and sleep better.
- Salin Plus is the only anti snoring device on the market, that is completely passive and non-invasive; meaning no mouthguard, no nasal strips, no masks, no jaw straps! How good is that!